The Institute for Programming research and Algorithmics (IPA) is a national inter-university research school. Its principal goal is to educate researchers in the field of programming research and algorithmics; this research field comprises:
the study and development of formalisms, methods, and techniques to design, analyse, and construct software systems and components.
- 3rd Oct – 7th Oct , 2022 . Fall Days on Scalable and Versatile Software Analytics: ML and NLP to the Fore. Landal Beach Resort Ooghduyne. . Read More…
- Thomas Neele wins the award for the best IPA dissertation of 2020, for his thesis Reductions for Parity Games and Model Checking. Thomas will receive the award certificate and give a keynote at a suitable IPA event.
- The Software Engineering Nederland (SEN) symposium 2021 will take place in the afternoons of Thursday 18th and Friday 19th February 2021. The event will be fully virtual. IPA strongly recommends IPA PhD students (and staff) to attend the SEN Symposium, which in previous editions also formed one course day of IPA’s Software Engineering course week. Please register by February 17th. Registration is free.
- ICT.open 2021 was held online, in the morning and until mid-afternoon on Wednesday 10th and February 11th 2021. More than 500 scientists from all ICT research disciplines and from ICT industry came together to learn from each other, to share ideas and to expand their network.
- Sándor Kisfaludi-Bak wins the award for the best IPA dissertation of 2019, for his thesis ETH-Tight Algorithms for Geometric Network Problems. Sándor will receive the award certificate and give a keynote at a suitable IPA event.