The Institute for Programming research and Algorithmics (IPA) is a national inter-university research school. Its principal goal is to educate researchers in the field of programming research and algorithmics; this research field comprises:
the study and development of formalisms, methods, and techniques to design, analyse, and construct software systems and components.
- 17th Oct 2023 , Sophie Lathouwers. Exploring Annotations for Deductive Verification. Twente University. Read More…
- 23rd Oct 2023 , Mark Bouwman. Supporting Railway Standardisation with Formal Verification. Eindhoven University of Technology. Read More…
- 8th Nov 2023 , Jouke Harmen Stoel. Solving the Bank, Lightweight Specification and Verification Techniques for Enterprise Software. Eindhoven University of Technology. Read More…
- Alexander Bentkamp has won the award for the best IPA dissertation of 2021, for his thesis Superposition for Higher-Order Logic. Alexander gave a keynote at the IPA Fall Days 2022 and received the award certificate and €1000 as monetary reward.
- Thomas Neele won the award for the best IPA dissertation of 2020, for his thesis Reductions for Parity Games and Model Checking. Thomas received the award certificate and gave a keynote at a March 2022 IPA event in Utrecht.
- Sándor Kisfaludi-Bak won the award for the best IPA dissertation of 2019, for his thesis ETH-Tight Algorithms for Geometric Network Problems. Sándor received the award certificate and gave an online keynote at a March 2022 IPA event in Utrecht.