The Institute for Programming research and Algorithmics (IPA) is a KNAW recognised national inter-university research school. Its principal goal is to educate researchers in the field of programming research and algorithmics; this research field comprises:
the study and development of formalisms, methods, and techniques to design, analyse, and construct software systems and components.
- The next IPA Course on Software Engineering will be held 27–31 January 2020, and composed of four course days followed by participation in VERSEN‘s SEN Symposium in Amsterdam on Friday 31 January 2020. Confirmed speakers for the course are Gabrielle Keller (UU), Tijs van der Storm (CWI and RUG), Pekka Aho (OU), and Michel Chaudron (Chalmers and University of Gothenburg). Registration for this course is expected to open in early December.
- The IPA Fall Days 2019 on Legacy and Evolution will be held at Hotel De Wageningsche Berg, 28 October–1 November 2019. The complete schedule, including all speakers, most of the talk abstracts, and more details is available here. Registration has closed by now.
- Moritz Beller and Tim Ophelders both received the award for the best IPA dissertation of 2018; Moritz for his thesis An Empirical Evaluation of Feedback-Driven Software Development, Tim for his thesis Continuous Similarity Measures for Curves and Surfaces.
Moritz was able to attend and give a keynote talk at the IPA Fall Days in late October 2019 where he was presented with the award certificate.
- IPA co-organised a joint IPA/ASCI/SIKS research track at ICT.OPEN 2019 on Tuesday March 19th and Wednesday March 20th in Hilversum. IPA sponsored registration and hotel for IPA staff and students.
- 27th Jan – 31st Jan , 2020 . Course: Software Engineering and Technology 2020. . Read More…
- 12th Dec 2019 , Wytse Oortwijn. Deductive Techniques for Model-Based Concurrency Verification. Twente University. Read More…