The Institute for Programming research and Algorithmics (IPA) is a KNAW recognised national inter-university research school. Its principal goal is to educate researchers in the field of programming research and algorithmics; this research field comprises:
the study and development of formalisms, methods, and techniques to design, analyse, and construct software systems and components.
- Unfortunately, the Covid-19 crisis prevented ICT.OPEN 2020 from happening. It also means there will not be an IPA course in June/July this year. Further news on planning (and form) of future IPA events will follow as soon as we know more.
- The IPA Course on Software Engineering course was held 27–31 January 2020, and was composed of four course days followed by participation in VERSEN‘s SEN Symposium in Amsterdam on Friday 31 January 2020. Details.
- The IPA Fall Days 2019 on Legacy and Evolution were held at Hotel De Wageningsche Berg, 28 October–1 November 2019. The complete schedule, including all speakers, most of the talk abstracts, and more details is available here.
- Moritz Beller and Tim Ophelders both received the award for the best IPA dissertation of 2018; Moritz for his thesis An Empirical Evaluation of Feedback-Driven Software Development, Tim for his thesis Continuous Similarity Measures for Curves and Surfaces.
Moritz attended and keynoted at the IPA Fall Days in late October 2019 where he was presented with the award certificate.
- 25th Aug 2020 , Jules Wulms. Stability of Geometric Algorithms. Eindhoven University of Technology. Read More…